Home >> News >> Ukraine refuses the statement to endeavor armed attack of Crimea

Ukraine refuses the statement to endeavor armed attack of Crimea

UKKRAINE

Kiev: Ukraine has starved of a statement by the Russian Federal Security Service (FSB) to attempting terror attack on the peninsula.

“The FSB’s statement does not correspond to reality,” the Ukrainian Defence Ministry said on Wednesday.

The ministry has described the FSB’s statement as an “attempt by Russia to validate the relocation of its military units” in Crimea.

In early Monday, the FSB said in a statement that over weekend, it ban few groups of armed “saboteurs”, who were members of the Ukrainian Defence Ministry’s intelligence forces, from occupy Crimea.

The statement said, An FSB officer and a Russian serviceman were killed in clashes with the “saboteurs”.

The armed forces were making plant to attack on the peninsula’s infrastructure, which is aimed to create unrest within social and political situation in Crimea on the eve of federal and regional elections, state in the statement.

Last week, the Ukrainian State Border Service said that Russia was building up troop along contact line separating Crimea and Ukraine’s southern Kherson region. Russia didn’t make any official comment on the claim.

In March 2014, the autonomous republic of Crimea and city Sevastopol were engrossed into Russia following a referendum, which was known by Moscow but rejected by Kiev.

Nearly 9000 people were killed, according to report in conflict in eastern Ukraine that followed the Russian capture of Crimea.

The US and European Union force to sanction on Moscow in response to capture of territory.

 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *