Are you looking for the best Father’s day quotes for your father on this father’s day? If yes, then you are at right place. We have the best collection of Fathers Day quotes especially for you. Do you want to give surprise to your father on this Father Day with the most charming Father Day quotes? Here you will get best father day wishes that will express your gratitude to your father for making the person you are today.
As Fathers Day is approaching, we have compiled a list of images and quotes that you may send or get it printed on a card to show your feelings of love to your dad. International Fathers Day is celebrated on third Sunday of June every year. This year, Father Day would be celebrated on 19th June, 2016. This is a day for celebrating fatherhood. A simple message can be sufficient to touch his heart and make him feel special.
Top 10 Fathers Day Quotes
1. My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person, he believed in me. — Jim Valvano
2. Mothers play an important role as the heart of the home, but this in no way lessens the equally important role fathers should play, as head of the home, in nurturing, training, and loving their children. — Ezra Taft Benson
3. As a dad, you are the vice-president of the executive branch of parenting. It doesn’t matter what your personality is like, you will always be Al Gore to your wife’s Bill Clinton. She feels the pain and you are the annoying nerd telling them to turn off the lights. — Jim Gaffigan
4. I cannot think of any need in childhood as strong as the need for a father’s protection. — Sigmund Freud
5. This is the price you pay for having a great father. You get the wonder, the joy, the tender moments – and you get the tears at the end, too. — Harlan Coben
6. When a father gives to his son, both laugh; when a son gives to his father, both cry. — William Shakespeare
7. The greatest thing a father can do to his children, is to love their mother. — Anjaneth Garcia Untalan
8. I’ve said it before, but it’s absolutely true: My mother gave me my drive, but my father gave me my dreams. Thanks to him, I could see a future. — Liza Minnelli
9. I’ve had a hard life, but my hardships are nothing against the hardships that my father went through in order to get me to where I started. — Bartrand Hubbard
10. Fathers, be good to your daughters. You are the god and the weight of her world. — Robert Orben
In many countries, this day was celebrated on June 21, 2015. To show love and gratefulness to our fathers, children adopt various ways like gifts, quotes, sms, messages and beautiful images to your beloved father. Happy Father’s day 2016 is just on the horizon and on this day you can show your appreciation to dad and tell him what he means for you in this world. Find the best words to express yourself today.
Surviving without our fathers in this world would be very difficult. They are the most reliable person in our lives and have always treated us with stern and loving hands. Nothing says better than wishing him Happy Father Day in your unique way – quotes, wishes or messages. No matter what you choose, give your fathers your best wishes and thank him for whatever he has done for you on this Dads Day.