Friends are those creepy humans who will get in your brains and penetrate your heart, saying “I’ll be there always to freak you out buddy.” To express feelings and affection towards our friends, the time span of 24 hours isn’t enough as the relation is more than the blood relation. The deepness of friendship cannot be calculated in numeric, as it is fathomless.
- “Your friend is the man/woman who knows all about you, and still likes you.”
by: Elbert Hubard
- “True friendship is like sound health; the value of it is seldom known until it be lost.”
by: Charles Caleb Colton
- “Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born.”
by: Anais Nin
- “My friends are my estate.”
by: Emily Dickinson
- “A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.”
by: Walter Winchell
- “A friend is someone who is there for you when he’d rather be anywhere else.”
by: Len Wein
- “A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart, and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words.”
- “A friend is one who believes in you when you have ceased to believe in yourself.”
- “Don’t walk in front of me, I may not follow.
Don’t walk behind me, I may not lead.
Walk beside me and be my friend.”
by: Albert Camus (also attributed to Maimonidies).
- “A hug is worth a thousand words. A friend is worth more.”
- “Everyone is a friend, until they prove otherwise.”
- “Every person is a new door to a different world.”
From movie “Six Degrees of Separation”
- “It takes a long time to grow an old friend.”
by: John Leonard
- “I get by with a little help from my friends.”
by: John Lennon
- “Anybody can sympathize with the sufferings of a friend, but it requires a very fine nature to sympathize with a friend’s success.”
by: Oscar Wilde
- “Two are better than one; because they have a good reward for their labor. For if they fall, the one will lift up his fellow: but woe to him that is alone when he falleth; for he hath not another to help him up.”
- “Two may talk together under the same roof for many years, yet never really meet, and two others at first speech are old friends.”
by: Mary Catherwood
- “Friendship is unnecessary, like philosophy, like art… It has no survival value; rather is one of those things that give value to survival.”
by: C. S. Lewis
So to all the buddies out there, chuck the online friendship, meet your friends face-to-face, and knock them off for not being in touch.