It’s the raining offers this monsoon in Indian, after giving some cheap deals in Amazon Great Indian sale and GST sale bonanza. Amazon now wants to treat its Prime members in a special way. It is for the first time, Amazon will be introducing Prime Day. Amazon Prime Day is exclusive sale only for the Prime members.
The Amazon Prime Day sale will be held on July 11, 2017. The Prime day sale will last for 30-Hours starting from 6 PM on July 10, 2017. This sale is a yearly sale event and it will be executed in 13 countries. The list of the countries includes Belgium, Italy, Germany, Spain, the U.S., India, Mexico, Austria, France, China, Canada, the U.K., and Japan.
Talking about the Prime Day, Amazon’s Country Head and SVP, India, Amit Agarwal stated that through Prime flagship program we try to deliver the best to our premium members such as free and fast delivery and unlimited, ad-free video streaming, as well as exclusive and privilege deals. We are impressed by the wonderful response to Prime since its introduction in India, a year ago. We are excited to bring Prime Day to India and to give a special experience to our members for 30 Hours with updated streaming content.
Below are the benefits for the Prime members on the Prime day:
- 30 new launches from brands such as Puma, ASICS, GAP, IFB, Honor mobile phones, Delsey, Sharp, Lavie, Louis Philippe, Rocky S, Lego, LG, and many more.
- Exclusive deals on newly rolled Kindle and Amazon Fire TV stick.
- 20% cashback on AmazonPay for the members who will top their balance after June 29 (Upto Rs 200).
- Purchases done using HDFC credit and debit cards can avail a 15% cashback (upto Rs 2,000) on purchase of Rs 5,000.
- Above all this, Prime members who will make a purchase on Prime day will be awarded with happening offers such as Rs 1,100 vouchers from BookMyShow, MakeMyTrip, and Swiggy.com.
On the grounds of GST roll out and e-commerce rivalry, the players are not at all leaving a chance to serve their customers, which include over-margin discounts too.