Latest industry research report on The Future of the Romania Defense Industry – Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2022, published by Strategic Defence Intelligence, provides readers with detailed analysis of both historic and forecast defense industry values, factors influencing demand, the challenges faced by industry participants, analysis of industry leading companies, and key news.
This report offers detailed analysis of the Romanian defense industry with market size forecasts covering the next five years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for the industry, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following –
– The Romanian defense industry market size and drivers: detailed analysis of the Romanian defense industry during 2018-2022, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators for the industry. It also provides a snapshot of the country’s expenditure and modernization patterns
Request a Brochure of This Report, here: http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/future-of-the-romanian-defense-industry-market-attractiveness-127910#RequestSample
– Porter’s Five Force analysis of the Romanian defense industry: analysis of the market characteristics by determining the bargaining power of suppliers, bargaining power of buyers, threat of substitution, intensity of rivalry, and barriers to entry
– Romania’s defense budget valued US$3.8 billion in 2017, registering a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 22.70% during the historic period (2013-2017). With the trend expected to continue over the forecast period (2018-2022), defense expenditure will cumulatively value US$23.2 billion during 2018-2022. Conversely, the defense budget as a percentage of GDP will rise from a historic-period average of 1.3% to 2.0% over the forecast period.
– Capital expenditure allocation, which stood at a historic-period CAGR of 27.4%, will rise to a forecast-period CAGR of 44.9% due to the procurement of multirole aircraft, multirole aircraft maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO), and military-IT software.
The government’s focus on modernization plans, which require the procurement of advanced military equipment, is expected to drive capital expenditure to post a forecast-period. Much of this will be allocated towards recruitment, training, and development programs for military personnel.
Reasons to buy
– This report will give the user confidence to make the correct business decisions based on a detailed analysis of the Romanian defense industry market trends for the coming five years
– The market opportunity section will inform the user about the various military requirements that are expected to generate revenues during the forecast period. The description includes technical specifications, recent orders, and the expected investment pattern by the country during the forecast period
– Detailed profiles of the top domestic and foreign defense manufacturers with information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins, and financial analysis wherever available. This will provide the user with a total competitive landscape of the sector
– A deep qualitative analysis of the Romanian defense industry covering sections including demand drivers, Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Key Trends and Growth Stimulators, and latest industry contracts
About Market research Store
Market Research Store is a single destination for all the industry, company and country reports. We feature large repository of latest industry reports, leading and niche company profiles, and market statistics released by reputed private publishers and public organizations. Market Research Store is the comprehensive collection of market intelligence products and services available on air. We have market research reports from number of leading publishers and update our collection daily to provide our clients with the instant online access to our database. With access to this database, our clients will be able to benefit from expert insights on global industries, products, and market trends.
3422 SW 15 Street, Suit #8138,
Deerfield Beach, Florida 33442, USA
USA Tel: +1-386-310-3803
GMT Tel: +49-322 210 92714
USA/Canada Toll Free No.1-855-465-4651