Latest industry research report on The Future of the Pakistani Defense Industry – Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2022, published by Strategic Defence Intelligence, provides readers with detailed analysis of both historic and forecast defense industry values, factors influencing demand, the challenges faced by industry participants, analysis of industry leading companies, and key news.
This report offers detailed analysis of the Pakistani defense industry with market size forecasts covering the next five years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for the industry, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following –
– The Pakistani defense industry market size and drivers: detailed analysis of the Pakistani defense industry during 2018-2022, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators for the industry. It also provides a snapshot of the country’s expenditure and modernization patterns
Request a Brochure of This Report, here: http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/future-of-the-pakistani-defense-industry-market-attractiveness-127904#RequestSample
– Budget allocation and key challenges: insights into procurement schedules formulated within the country and a breakdown of the defense budget. It also details the key challenges faced by defense market participants within the country
– Porter’s Five Force analysis of the Pakistani defense industry: analysis of the market characteristics by determining the bargaining power of suppliers, bargaining power of buyers, threat of substitution, intensity of rivalry, and barriers to entry
– Import and Export Dynamics: analysis of prevalent trends in the country’s imports and exports over the last five years
– Market opportunities: details of the top five defense investment opportunities over the next 10 years
– Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of the competitive landscape of the Pakistani defense industry. It provides an overview of key players, together with insights such as key alliances, strategic initiatives, and a brief financial analysis
Scope Of the Report:
– One of the most attractive defense markets in South Asia, Pakistan is expected to invest US$64.4 billion cumulatively over the forecast period, compared to US$38.3 billion spent between 2013 and 2016. The country’s defense expenditure is expected to focus more on the procurement of equipment to augment its air defense capabilities, enhancing operational capabilities of the current fleet of naval vessels, and communications and surveillance systems. Cumulative expenditure on the procurement of advanced military hardware is projected to be US$24.1 billion over the next five years.
– The capital expenditure allocation, which stood at an average of 13% during the historic period, is expected to decrease to an average of 6.6% during the forecast period. This is primarily due to the procurement of advanced defense equipment and focus on increasing the indigenous defense manufacturing capabilities.The country’s total defense budget increased significantly over 2013-2017, with a CAGR of 9.94%, the country invested US$6.3 billion in the defense sector in 2013, and increased it to US$9.1 billion in 2017. This trend is expected to continue during the forecast period, due to the government’s well-defined military procurements plans, in a bid to fight terrorist attacks. Moreover, the nation’s long-standing territorial dispute with India indicates that the Pakistani defense strategy will largely correspond with India’s expenditure and development programs. Key opportunities for equipment suppliers are expected in sectors such asfighters and multi-role aircraft, aviation MRO, frigates and submarines. Consequently, Pakistan’s capital expenditure share is expected to increase during the forecast period due to internal and external instability. Consequently, the share of capital expenditure as a percentage of overall defense expenditure is expected to increase from an average of 32.0% between 2011 and 2015 to 33.5% over the forecast period.
– The MoD is expected to invest in fighters and Multi-role aircraft, SSK-Diesel Electric Submarine, Aviation MRO and Main Battle Tanks.
About Market research Store
Market Research Store is a single destination for all the industry, company and country reports. We feature large repository of latest industry reports, leading and niche company profiles, and market statistics released by reputed private publishers and public organizations. Market Research Store is the comprehensive collection of market intelligence products and services available on air. We have market research reports from number of leading publishers and update our collection daily to provide our clients with the instant online access to our database. With access to this database, our clients will be able to benefit from expert insights on global industries, products, and market trends.
3422 SW 15 Street, Suit #8138,
Deerfield Beach, Florida 33442, USA
USA Tel: +1-386-310-3803
GMT Tel: +49-322 210 92714
USA/Canada Toll Free No.1-855-465-4651