GBI Research’s latest report, “Global Biosimilar Pipeline and Market Prospects: Addressing Production Complexities Through Risk Management and Quality by Design” provides an in-depth assessment of the current trends in the global biosimilars market, with a particular focus on manufacturing complexities and the strategies being implemented to overcome them. This report also assesses the state of the biosimilar R&D and commercial landscape through multilevel analytics that include data split by therapy area, stage of development, molecular target, clinical trials and company. Global revenue forecasts to 2022 for biosimilars with strong market potential, both in development and in the market, are provided.
The complex requirements of manufacturing biological drugs also apply to biosimilars, and these have been a significant barrier to the further expansion of the biosimilars market. A key challenge has been the knowledge gap under which biosimilars are developed, which arises from the fact that innovator product information remains proprietary and biosimilar manufacturers must adopt a reverse engineering process. Our new study assesses this and other significant manufacturing challenges, and how strategies based on quality initiatives and risk management can help address these issues
Request a Brochure of This Report, here: http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/global-biosimilar-pipeline-and-market-prospects-addressing-production-124016#RequestSample
A key challenge has been the knowledge gap under which biosimilars are developed, which arises from the fact that innovator product information remains proprietary and biosimilar manufacturers must adopt a reverse engineering process. Our new study assesses this and other significant manufacturing challenges, and how strategies based on quality initiatives and risk management can help address these issues.
Data analyses from our study show there will be enormous commercial opportunities for biosimilar developers over the coming years, given the number of high-revenue-generating biologics that will go off patent before 2020, and promising revenue forecasts for biosimilars in late-stage development. Information leveraged from our robust industry-leading database highlights a diverse number of biosimilars in the pipeline for a wide range of therapy areas, with several of these in the later stages of development. Case studies showcasing strategies adopted by leading pharmaceutical companies to compete in the biosimilars market are also provided.
Global biosimilar pipeline in 2017
– What is the distribution of pipeline biosimilars by stage of development?
– Which are the therapy areas set to benefit the most from biosimilar drugs in development?
– In biosimilar development, what are the most common molecular targets for key therapy areas?
– How many companies are currently involved in biosimilar drug development, which are the most active and what is the level of specialization across the development landscape?
Key Reasons to Purchase
This report will allow you to –
– Gain insightful analyses and comprehensive understanding of the global biosimilar R&D and commercial landscape
– Assess biosimilar production processes, key issues and ways to mitigate development risk
– Understand the most important driving and restraining forces in the global biosimilars market
– Learn about biosimilar strategies being adopted by leading pharmaceutical companies.
– Understand the future outlook and prospects for biosimilar drugs
1. Executive Summary
2.1 Defining Biosimilars
2.2 Biosimilar Product Categories
2.3 Comparative Analysis: Biosimilars versus Generics
2.4 Biobetters versus Biosimilars
2.5 What Key Factors Are Driving the Need for Biosimilars?
3. Key Drivers of Growth in the Global Biosimilars Market
3.1 Cost Saving Potential
3.2 Biologics Patent Cliff
3.3 Increasing Clinical Evidence of Product Effectiveness
4. Key Barriers to Growth in the Global Biosimilars Market
4.1 Complexity of Expertise
4.2 Legal Issues
About Market research Store
Market Research Store is a single destination for all the industry, company and country reports. We feature large repository of latest industry reports, leading and niche company profiles, and market statistics released by reputed private publishers and public organizations. Market Research Store is the comprehensive collection of market intelligence products and services available on air. We have market research reports from number of leading publishers and update our collection daily to provide our clients with the instant online access to our database. With access to this database, our clients will be able to benefit from expert insights on global industries, products, and market trends.
3422 SW 15 Street, Suit #8138,
Deerfield Beach, Florida 33442, USA
USA Tel: +1-386-310-3803
GMT Tel: +49-322 210 92714
USA/Canada Toll Free No.1-855-465-4651