GBI Research’s latest report, “Pharmaceutical Lifecycle Management Strategies in 2017” provides a comprehensive assessment of product lifecycle (LCM) management strategies that are being implemented by pharmaceutical companies around the world. The pharmaceutical industry remains highly competitive and lucrative, and companies are investing significant time and resources into implementing strategies aimed at preserving the revenue streams of their products by extending patent life, delaying competition or slowing the pace of revenue loss following the end of market exclusivity.
The study, delivered in the form of an 82-slide PowerPoint presentation investigates a wide range of commercial, developmental, legal and regulatory strategies. This report format allows you to easily assemble high-quality presentations and research material to meet a variety of corporate requirements. Our research deep dives into the rationale for implementing LCM strategies, as well as the challenges, risks and commercial opportunities they represent.
Request a Brochure of This Report, here: http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/pharmaceutical-lifecycle-management-strategies-in-2017-127911#RequestSample
Moreover, detailed case studies showcasing recent real-world examples of LCM strategies will enable understanding of the key factors that determined their success. Information leveraged from our robust industry-leading database also highlights strategies being implemented for products currently in development.
The pharmaceutical industry will continue to face a wide range of challenges in the coming years, including patent cliffs, declining productivity, intensifying levels of competition from generic and biosimilar manufacturers, low reimbursement levels and stricter regulatory policies. Careful LCM planning will continue to be a crucial element of the industry’s ability to answer these problems
– What is driving the need for effective LCM strategies in the pharmaceutical industry?
– What are the most common LCM strategies being implemented?
– What are the business opportunities and commercial rewards arising from the implementation of LCM strategies?
– What are the key factors that impact the choice of LCM strategy?
– What strategies have Big Pharma companies implemented in recent years to preserve revenues and market share?
To Know More, Ask Our Expert @ http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/pharmaceutical-lifecycle-management-strategies-in-2017-127911#InquiryForBuying
Key Reasons to Purchase
This report will allow you to –
– Gain insights into the rationale for implementing LCM strategies, alongside their key challenges, risks and potential benefits.
– Understand the key challenges that the pharmaceutical industry has been facing in recent years
– Assess real-world examples of successful strategies implemented in the past, and the key factors that determined their success.
– Obtain information on strategies for products currently in development.
Table of contents
2. Executive Summary
3. Introduction to Pharmaceutical Lifecycle Management Strategies
3.1 The Pharmaceutical Product Lifecycle Curve
3.2 Key Objectives of Life Cycle Management Strategies in the
3.3 What is Driving the Need for Effective Lifecycle Management
Strategies in the Pharmaceutical Industry?
3.4 Classification and Benefits of Different Lifecycle Management
Strategies for Pharma
3.5 Business Opportunities Created by LCM Strategies
3.6 Factors Impacting Choice of Lifecycle Strategies
About Market research Store
Market Research Store is a single destination for all the industry, company and country reports. We feature large repository of latest industry reports, leading and niche company profiles, and market statistics released by reputed private publishers and public organizations. Market Research Store is the comprehensive collection of market intelligence products and services available on air. We have market research reports from number of leading publishers and update our collection daily to provide our clients with the instant online access to our database. With access to this database, our clients will be able to benefit from expert insights on global industries, products, and market trends.
3422 SW 15 Street, Suit #8138,
Deerfield Beach, Florida 33442, USA
USA Tel: +1-386-310-3803
GMT Tel: +49-322 210 92714
USA/Canada Toll Free No.1-855-465-4651